Professional 5Pcs Blackhead Remover Pimple Extractor Tool Comedone Acne Needle Kit
- 5-in-1 Double-sided extractor tools which includes spoon extractor tips, loop extractor tips and a spade cleaner tip.
- These practical beauty tools help to remove blackheads, acne, and various blemishes. To keep your face clean and smooth without the need for treatment in a beauty salon.
- All these blackhead tools are durable with surgical grade stainless steel helps to minimize the risk of bacterial infection.
- Easy to use and designed for optimal balance, comfort and performance for your skin. Lightweight in design making it your perfect travel partner.
- Packaged with Metal case, easy to carry.
- High quality stainless steel material, resistant to rust, easy to clean.
- Double Looped Tools, Needle Extractor Tool, Cone dome Extractor Tool and Extractors for every Size and Shape of Blackheads.
- The Best time to remove blackheads is after shower or just use warm face towel over your face to open up your fine pores.
Pointed Needle: Easily pierce through pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads in order for the pus to be released (please pay attention while handling the needle).
Triangular Loops: Use the triangular loops on the nose, legs, and back, to gently squeeze stubborn pores, blackheads, whiteheads, and small acne.
Large Spoon Tips: Use the large spoon tips to dig out and remove larger blemishes, pores and pimples on the nose, legs and back.
Small Spoon: Use the small spoon tips to squeeze out matured blisters, acne, and blackheads.
Angled Loops: Use the angled loop to reach difficult areas like crevices of the outer ear or sides of the nose.
- Function: Acne Treatment
- Materials: Stainless Steel
- Case Size: 170mm x 50mm x 20mm / 6.89 x 2.2 x 0.71 inches
- Net Weight: 150g / 5.29 pounds
- 1 x 5pcs/Set Blackhead Remover Kit
- 1 x Metal Box
❤ Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water, then use medical grade alcohol pads to clean all required tools.
❤ Correct usage makes things easy, we don't suggest use any blackhead remover before the acne matured, and please wipe all tools with rubbing alcohol before and after each use and use follow the instructions.
❤ The tips are razor sharp, so please be careful when use. The novices need some practice.